Thursday, January 6, 2011

Recommendable Books

Aesops fables
I particularly remember the parable of the fox and the grapes, from which the term sour grapes is derived.

The Bible
note that although this translates as "the Book" there is a particular book that I am referring to. I am proud that I read it through in order, nearly cover to cover but they always have extra stuff before Genesis and after Revelation.

THHGTTG
this was the first of the series that I read, I have only read the fifth book once and was not impressed with it but all the rest are good (have not read the 6th) Also I have an audio book and have listened to that a few times. my favorite part of the audio book is when Marvin defeats the tank think in the building that is getting abducted by the frog-ships.

No comments:

Post a Comment