Saturday, June 15, 2013

Frogs toung twisted

............
............

In an underground bunker I
was assaulted by a tongue.
It came from the darkness
a twisting and a stretching.
Was there anything I could do,
but twist my tongue too?
 

Unfortunately it was an unsuccessful
licking of the likitounge tongue
So I had to resort to my tried and
true psychic sleep and dream eat.


KO!

.........
..........

Over an invisible walkway I faced myself
again and again I was defeated
and yet my True Self remains.
It was Super Effective
Is this really what I may become?
Legged?
No, I think not
...........
...........
Thus I was saved from my future by Anoiki the Axe.
As part of the reward for the conquest I received TM30
Apparently the coolest move in stadium.
Who could I give it to but Kowai-Sama?
Accidentally her only attack, pound, was replaced by
Softboiled. Full support is surprisingly ineffective.
..................
..................

Leader Jasmine actually had me on
the back foot the whole time. So for 
take two I used my speed to sleep and eat
Great strategy, rinse and repeat.


Seems Nobody has been this way.

...........
...........



No comments:

Post a Comment