Monday, September 26, 2011

Anoikis's Warband: 3 Crowdsurfing

Anoikis's Warband: 3 Crowdsurfing
Took a castle for Queen Perl and a town for myself in a corner of the world. The other soldiers are not all that smart, don't they realise you can jump of the castle walls to get at your opponent? Or maybe they would die from the fall? I think they should all wear Ugg boots, that must be what saves me. Incidentally 2-handed swords are not very helpful when fighting in a hallway you keep hitting walls and things. I may have to go shopping for a new weapon with a shorter reach if I am going to keep at these keeps.

Also rather than making a sultanate in the sand I think It may fit Perl better if she is the Sultan of the Snow. I wonder if my castle can fend for itself while I go shopping? You need to be properly prepared for sieges I am told least you run out of food.

PS, I had no small amount of fun crowdsurfing into siege and leaping from the tallest spire.

No comments:

Post a Comment