Saturday, May 10, 2014

Euro9: Santiago

On the last day entering Santiago I finally got my camera recharged, so I have new photos here after a gap of about three days.





This was the veiw from the second floor of "The Last Stamp" where I stayed the whole time I was in Santiago, it makes me wonder how many of the other old buildings were hollowed out shells.
I walked around three sides of the cathedreal before I figgured out which building it was, so this is the first view I had of the final destination.
Here is the gold box in the church that houses the relics of St James the Apostle.
here you can see somebody about to hug the statue of St James, I didnt go because the line was always very long.




This is what happens in the church when the 7 monks swing the big insence pot.





No comments:

Post a Comment