Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Rahab to Ruth

Read Judges this arvo, sort of following parallel to [The Story], which is a link I had not previously used. Anyway thought I'd stop at Ruth to see where in time I'm supposed to be. But first quickly checked Matthew as that was a name I recognized.
Hang on, I read Joshua last week, isn't that like 300 years in the past, surely that's not the same Rahab? Apparently I was correct on all accounts Though these two sheilas are a generation apart they span some 300 years. Well I suppose Joshua was 110, maybe Rahab was a 12yo prostitute? After reading about the Benjamites, well worse things have happened.

Found another genealogy chronology with heaps of stuff.
You will have to follow this [Link] to be able to read any of that.


so you have this
then six generation later get
Who married Rahab, who is the mother in law of Ruth, King Davids grandma?


No comments:

Post a Comment